Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Boxer's Break Photo Log














August 08. I can assure you that my hand is looking and feeling better each day. The above images are from yesterday before bathing and pampering the hand.
______________________________________________________








August 03. This is the first picture stream. I wish I had taken initial pictures, but hey... shock is a strange drug when giving birth to your first broken bone. I really wish I took one of my first X-Ray though. I could not use my good camera due to being right handed and somewhat cumbersome for single-handed use, but the crappy MOTOKRZR cam will have to do (Doesn't appear anywhere near a 2.0MP as advertised).

The dark shades at the knuckles and gauze wrap points are pools of dead blood underneath the swelling skin. I do keep my wounded hand clean as can be, but the future trimming of the ring and pinky fingernails is a no-go for quite a while.

2 comments: